Sunday, January 31, 2016

Re-introduction

My name is Emerald and i used to hate it.

I am named after a man. A man i don't even think i'd like if he were still alive.

I want to be a rocket scientist but nobody believes me. 

I hate scary movies and i still watch the land before time. 

I once faked an accent for three weeks.

I love people a little bit more than people love me.

I love to paint but i'm not very good at it.

I said i supported gun control and all of my uncles unfriended me on Facebook.

Camping is the worst.

Film scores are the best. 

I like memes that make fun of North Korea and 1960's sitcoms a little too much.

Movie quotes make up 80% of my vocabulary.

I have a billion nicknames so feel free to add to that chaos and call me whatever you want.










2 comments:

  1. Lines that remind me of myself hardcore:

    "I said i supported gun control and all of my uncles unfriended me on Facebook."

    "Film scores are the best. " (Listening to Stay right now)

    "Movie quotes make up 80% of my vocabulary." Me too

    Haha love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I want to be a rocket scientist but nobody believes me." Funny and sad and hopeful. Great line.

    Also, the Facebook line. Too real, too funny.

    Nice to meet you again Emerald.

    ReplyDelete